Why exhibit at Motion + Power Technology Expo? To get more sales and leads from a wider customer base!
Showcase your gear, electric, and fluid power system technology, services, and solutions to a wide variety of industries.
Face-to-face is the best way to sell your product and with the thousands of gear manufacturers and buyers who attend Motion + Power Technology Expo (formerly Gear Expo), including CEOs, owners, presidents, engineers, marketing and sales managers, consultants, and other executives, this is a perfect opportunity for you and your company to increase your profits.
Past exhibitors have given high marks on the superior quality of attendees that represent industries such as defense, automotive, aerospace, agriculture, oil and gas, energy, mining, and construction.
Exhibit booth rates
- Members: $24 per square foot
- Non-Members: $28 per square foot
All of these exciting opportunities are exclusive to current exhibitors:
- Access to Key Decision Makers — MPT Expo provides the best forum to network with new prospects while connecting with existing clients.
- Promotion of Your Company — This must-attend event is heavily promoted through more than 3,000,000 impressions via the Internet, mailings, targeted e-mails, industry publications, news releases, digital messages, social media, and calls to our members and prospects. As an exhibitor, your company’s name will be included in many of the promotions to your client base.
- Visibility via Widespread Advertising — MPT Expo is promoted all over the world in a variety of publications and media, and partners with a number of other organizations to bring the largest possible audience to your booth. These efforts include promotion at major industry trade shows, as well as advertising and editorials in industry publications such as Gear Technology, Gear Solutions, Manufacturing Engineering, Power Transmission Engineering, Diesel Progress, Gear Production, Today's Motor Vehicles, and more.
- Show Floor Traffic Builders — Lunch breaks, receptions, on-floor education, and other unique events are designed to keep attendees front and center inside the exhibition hall.
- First-Class Customer Service — Show Management is dedicated to giving each exhibitor a positive and successful show experience. You will receive regular exhibitor newsletters, including tactical marketing suggestions as well as information on how to make your exhibiting experience a complete success. Our staff is always available to answer your questions. All of these exciting opportunities are exclusive to current exhibitors.
Who should exhibit?
- 3D Printing
- Automation and Motion Control Systems
- Automotive OEMs
- Battery Systems
- Component Suppliers
- Cutting Tools, Workholding, and Related Products
- Design and Simulation
- Electric Motors
- Electrical Power Transmission Products
- Gear Products
- Gearboxes/Enclosed Drives
- Industrial Hydraulic Products
- IIoT Solution Providers
- Machine Tools
- Material Suppliers
- Mobile Hydraulic Products
- Pneumatic Products
- Power Management
- Robotics Manufacturers
- Sensors and Monitoring
- Water Hydraulic Products
Expand into a broader audience
Show owner AGMA is the global network for technical standards, education, and business information for manufacturers, suppliers, and users of mechanical power transmission components. The association includes about 495 of the world’s top gearing companies across more than 30 nations.
Gear Technology Magazine — Gear Technology is written for the gear industry. Our articles cover every phase in the life of a gear, including design, manufacturing, inspection, heat treating, and end use. For more than 35 years, gear industry decision makers have turned to Gear Technology for our unbiased technical content and decades of editorial experience, as well as the breadth and depth of our coverage. The GT LIBRARY at geartechnology.com is the most comprehensive collection of gear manufacturing information and technical articles available anywhere.
Power Transmission Engineering Magazine — Power Transmission Engineering is the ONLY magazine that specifically targets buyers of mechanical components. Ninety-six percent of Power Transmission Engineering readers are involved in the purchase of mechanical motion components, according to our recent reader survey.
St. Louis Convention Center and Visitor Bureau — 21,000 manufacturing jobs? Main industries in the St. Louis-area include aviation, biotechnology, chemicals, electrical utilities, food and beverage manufacturing, refining, research, telecommunications, and transportation.
The greater St. Louis-area is the 19th largest metro area in the U.S. with a population of 2.85 million and is a short drive from at least six major cities.
AGMA will be partnering with the businesses in St. Louis to drive thousands of attendees to Motion + Power Technology Expo — and give you a warm, Midwest welcome.
Interested in exhibiting?
For exhibit opportunities, please contact:
Christine von Steiger
Motion + Power Technology Expo Exhibit Sales
“Motion + Power is an audacious update to the AGMA Gear Expo, and we are excited for this growth. With a broader market attraction, we look forward to the new opportunities this show will bring for us as a machine tool company and to the gear manufacturing industry.”
Helios Gear Products